Hotel Melia Santiago,
An Overview by Authentic Cuba Travel®
Perfectly located in downtown Santiago de Cuba, the majestic Melia Santiago Hotel combines resort style
facilities and an enviable central location. It is a modern property that offers an ideal base from which to explore the
sights and sounds of Santiago de Cuba City
, the country's second-most important and the most Caribbean city of Cuba.
Renovated in recent years with warm, comfortable and functional decoration, specially designed to ensure guests enjoy their
stay whatever the reason for their visit.
All of the rooms have large windows with views over the city and mountains, and provide two large beds measuring 1.22m by 2.00m
in a room measuring 25 m2.
The rooms are equipped with a full range of services and facilities including a breakfast table. The furniture is made of superior
quality wood and the relaxing colours create a pleasant ambience of luxury and comfort.
The huge swimming pool is framed by palms and a thatched bar-restaurant, bringing a beachfront sense to the heart of the city.
There's a well-stocked cigar store, a fully-equipped business center and meeting rooms. Plus the gym is well-equipped, the ladies
can freshen up with beauty treatments, and a small shopping plaza includes fashion boutiques.
Services and Amenities:
- 302 air-conditioning rooms with city/ mountain view
- Telephone- national & international calls
- Mini bar, satellite television, table and seats for breakfast
- Hanger, hairdryer and plug for electric razor in the bathroom.
- Voltage 110v/ 220v, radio alarm, safe deposit box.
- Internet on hotel's PCs, laundry & ironing service.
- Swimming pool, entertainment programs.
- Pharmacy, terrace, disabled facilities.
- Car rental desk, taxis desk, tours & tourist information desk.
- Elevators/ lifts, post office, secretarial services.
- Business centre, conference rooms, fax, daily newspapers.
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms, strobes, extinguishers, sprinklers.
- Staff trained in first aid, uniformed security personnel 24hrs.
- Doctor in hotel- on call 24hrs.
- Lobby bar, a la Carte Restaurant, billiards/ pool table.
- Nightclub/ disco, poolside snack bar, TV room/bar, cafe/snack bar.
- Barber, ladies hairdresser, beauty salon.
- Boutiques, shop(s), souvenirs & gifts, gallery.
- Shops max 2min walk, busy street, nightclubs nearby.
- Mastercard & Visa (not USA bank issued) accepted.
- Money exchange, private off street parking.
- Reception staff speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian.
Restaurants, Bars, Cabarets
Restaurant La Casona, serving a regional and international buffet with show-cooking service.
Gourmet Restaurant La Isabelica with international cuisine, a selected wine card and excellent Cuban coffee.
Italian Restaurant La Fontana.
Grill Restaurant El Criollo.
Santiago Cafe, with capacity for up to 200 persons, just perfect for banquets, cocktails, theme parties and gala dinners.
Snack Bar Colmadito.
Bar-Lookout Pico Real on the 15th floor.
Lobby bar The Alameda.