Hotel Los Jazmines,
An Overview by Authentic Cuba Travel®
Los Jazmines Hotel provides one of the most beautiful views of the famous Vinales Valley
The facility with its surrounding exuberant vegetation is an architectonical piece of exquisite taste with all conditions
for the enjoyment in an unforgettable stay.
Several roads cross the fields of the surrounding areas significant for the rich Flora and Fauna
that made it an attraction
for lovers of ecotourism with programs that allow them to appreciate flora and fauna of this place.
The main building is graced with tilework, wrought-iron balconies, and stained-glass mediopuntos (half-moon windows),
all in elegant traditional fashion.
There are also 16 more rustic duplex cabanas beneath the pool with balconies from which you can enjoy breathtaking views of
From the restaurant's balustrade, visitors can observe the valley, its hillocks, the peasants' houses and the unmistakable
nature that surrounds the tourist facility.
This hotel is ideal for lovers of ecotourism and Birdwatching
. There are four ecotourism roads from this place with attractive programs to
know places like the "Wonders of Vinales Trail" a long walk, not very hard to know the nature of the area which is very peculiar
with its mogotes and heights and the country people.
The Gran Caverna de Santo Tomas for those who like caves and want to make a walk around almost 50 km of galleries explored up to
the present, always guided by instructors from the National Cave Archaeology School another place to stay.
The Hotel provides 78 well-equipped rooms, meeting rooms, car rental, swimming pool and amusing activities.
Services and Amenities:
- 78 air-conditioning rooms with valley view.
- Telephone- national & international calls.
- Mini bar, satellite television, table and seats for breakfast.
- Hanger, hairdryer and plug for electric razor in the bathroom.
- Voltage 110v/ 60hz, radio alarm, safe deposit box.
- Internet on hotel's PCs, laundry & ironing service.
- Swimming pool, activities for kids, entertainment programs.
- Massage, sauna, disabled facilities.
- Car rental desk, taxis desk, tours & tourist information desk.
- Smoke detectors, fire alarms, strobes, extinguishers, sprinklers.
- Staff trained in first aid, uniformed security personnel 24hrs.
- Doctor in hotel- on call 24hrs, pharmacy.
- Cafe/ snack bar, lobby bar, nightclub/ disco, TV room/bar.
- Mastercard & Visa (not USA bank issued) accepted.
- Money exchange.
- Reception staff speak Spanish, English, French, German, Italian.
Vinales Valley is a karstic depression in Cuba. Tobacco and other crops are cultivated on the bottom of the valley,
mostly by traditional agriculture techniques. Many caves dot the surrounding hill faces such as Cueva del Indio,
Cueva de Santo Tomas and others.
The conspicuous cliffs rising like islands from the bottom of the valley are called mogotes.
They emerged from the sea more than two million years ago and were formed during the Jurassic period.