Luxury Casa Particular (Private Rental Accomodation)
$2,799 USD/ CAD
Tour costs are per person based on double room occupancy including all
taxes. It does not include international airfares. Please, let us know your departure city
to find the lowest airfare for you.
- Professional Research General License Documentation.
- Full-Time Schedule of Professional Research Activities.
- 4 nights at Casa Particular in Havana with breakfast included.
- 3 nights at Casa Particular in Santiago de Cuba with breakfast included.
- 2 Domestic Flights.
- Excursion to Cayo Granma (Granma Key) with lunch.
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners at best restaurants.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and professional driver.
- All activities, speakers, meetings and meals as described in itinerary except those noted as "optional"
or "not included in cost."
- An expert Cuban English speaking guide throughout the program.
Services Not Included:
- International airfare & Cuban tourist card (VISA). Note: JetBlue, Delta and Southwest provide your Cuban Tourist Card at an extra fee of $50. American Airlines and United charge $85.
- Activities listed as "optional" or "not included in cost" in itinerary.
- Gratuities for Cuban tour guide, bus driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc.
- Cuban airport departure tax of 25.00 Cuban convertible pesos. Note: All US airlines include this tax in the cost of your flight ticket to Havana.
- Optional travel interruption and cancellation insurance.
- Asistur Cuban health insurance coverage. Note: All US airlines include this health insurance in the cost of your flight ticket to Havana.
Invite Friends & Family
Invite a friend to join this Cuba education tour and receive
a $100 discount!
Yes, you can receive a $100 discount PER EACH tour participant you bring on board!
If you invite 10 participants,
we pay all your included Cuba tour costs! You travel free!
Even better, your family member, friend or colleague
or person you invite will also receive a $100 discount for his/ her participation on this Cuba educational tour.
It is a win-win situation for both you and the tourmates you refer.
Single Room Supplement (optional)
Additional charge for a single room supplement
for duration of trip
$600 USD | CAD
Single Room Supplement is the additional amount applied to the cost of the trip to those who are
travelling solo and do not wish to share a room. Keep in mind that if you are travelling on your own
and wish to share a room, we can find a roommate for you so you do not have to pay additional single room supplement.
Tour Deposits and Payment Options
A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to secure your participation
(see terms and conditions
Your tour deposit is
good for life
Click here to learn what "good for life" means
You can pay your deposit by personal or company cheque (check), credit card cheque (check),
bank draft, counter and officials cheques (checks), and postal money orders. Please, make your cheque (check) payable to:
Bella Travel Group Ltd.
Marina del Rey Professional Centre
513- 2275 Lakeshore Blvd. West
Toronto ON M8V 3Y3 Canada